Precision Metals Corp.
221 Skip Lane
Bay Shore, NY 11706
Corp. specializes in prototype work and takes pride in the quality of
work their customers receive. Our facility is versatile and gives you
quality parts along with competitive pricing on either short or long
run quantities. Some of our specialties range from government contracts
to custom fabrication of parts to your blue prints, or your own design,
with PMC as consultants if needed.
- Amada VIPROS
255 fully servo hydraulic cnc turret punch press, with three
auto index stations. This is one of the fastest machines of its
kind - punching in speeds in excess or 950 hits per minute.
- Amada ARIES245,
cnc turret punch press with two auto index stations
manual punch press, single stations (2)
- Power presses (3) ranging from 10, 20 and 35 ton capacity
- Kick presses (5) various sizes and capacities
- Very wide range of tooling for all presses to customize to any
needs that you may have. Plus the capabilities of on site fabrication
of tooling if needed.
- Amada RG100,
ten foot 110 ton capacity and digital backgauge for accuracy and
- Amada RG50,
six foot 50 ton capacity with the same features
- Six foot Chicago power brake
- 18" Chicago power brake
- Hand brakes (2) 10" and a 24"
- Multiform bending machines (4)
- Amada 10
foot, 1/4 inch capacity with digital backgauge and pneumatic
- Pexto four foot power shear with 11 gauge capacity
- Three foot manual shear for extra thin materials
- Amada ten inch notcher with digital gauging, coping and radius
- Six inch hand notcher for thin materials
go to pages
© Precision Metals Corp.